Place i'd like to travel to

 

Before traveling around the world, I would like to travel through Chile completely. I think that knowing our own country is important, and however I am not very fanatical about chile, I know it has many beautiful places and landscapes.

I would like to go mainly south and get to know Valdivia. Valdivia has a very beautiful architecture since it was influenced by German villages, and therefore I would love to know all its tourist places. At the same time, I would like to go north and meet the observers.

Although honestly, in all this pandemic context, the place I would like to be most is on the beach with my grandfather an hour and a half from Santiago. I haven't been able to go for months, and I miss it too much. The peace and silence there is amazing and being with family is the best of everything. I hope I can go quickly and enjoy it again. life is a thousand times better there than here in Santiago, and I hope I'll ever go live there. 

 


Comentarios

  1. I very agree with you, I go every summer to the beach with my grandmother, but with the pandemic I haven't see her since March and I really want to go to the beach with her.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Valdivia is a place that I like so much, I travelled there for the first time last summer. I hope u can visit your grandfather soon, life is better with our grandparents!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, Chile has many beautiful places, especially in the south, so Valdivia is a good place to visit, I hope you can visit it after the pandemic and hopefully from your grandfather's company, creating a memory for all life

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I very much agree with you, I think it is very important to first know the beauty of our country. And I also hope that you can visit your grandfather after all this health crisis that physically takes us away from our families has passed.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Chile is a very beautiful place, personally I would like to visit all of southerm chile none day

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Chile has many different biomes, and they are all very interesting. Hope you can fully visit our beautiful country.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

Music