Music

 Hi everyone, today I'm going to writte about my favorite music. 

To be honest, a listen to a lot of music and I like to play music too. I play piano and ukelele, it's a beautiful hobbie and it makes me so happy. 

My music taste is very influenced by my parents. They listen to many genres  but especially 80s rock, pop and disco style. For that reason I really enoy that type of music. 

However, If I had de opportunity to writte about music I HAVE to include Harry Styles, and I don't matter what you say, I follow him and his music since I was 12. I'm gonna left a Harry's picture here. 

Anyways, I don't have a favorite band or an artist, I like a lot Metallica, Kali Uchis, Daniel Caesar, Journey, Soda Stereo, Billie Eilish, Pablo Alborán etc... music it is very important when you are studing for hours. Since the quarantine began I have heard more music than normal, to the point where I get bored my own playlist, although it is very true that on Spotify it is very easy to find new music.

If you have any recomendation of music or an artist let me know in the coments! Thanks for reading. 



Comentarios

  1. When I was little I preferred Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber instead of One Direction, but lately I really liked his song "Watermelon Sugar" haha and he dresses very well!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg, you play two instruments, my dream is to play the ukulele, is it difficult to learn?
    When you say I have followed HS since I was 12; girl I really felt that haha. (iconic the last images for vogue - yass)
    And the last album of Kali Uchis omg, I feel that it is a new chapter for her more Latin, but I love it (͡ ~ ͜ʖ ͡ °)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Place i'd like to travel to

Future job