Fav Food

 

Hello everyone, today I really want to write about my favorite food. 

Eating is the most enjoyable activity in the world, it brings people together and you can have good times around it. A good meal can brighten your day and cheer you up when you're sad.  So, it's okay to say that I have a lot of favorite foods that accompany different moments in my life. 

We can divide it into two major categories: fast food and home-cooked food.

One of my favorite fast foods is sushi, but without avocado (I am allergic). Sushi has a wide variety of shapes and flavors, and it's very easy to be satisfied after eating a few rolls.  I have two favorites, salmon with cream cheese and hot rolls (tempura), you can accompany them with soy sauce or sweet and sour sauce, personally I prefer soy sauce, and usually as a gift they always give you a couple of Chopsticks. 

My favorite home-cooked meal is mashed potatoes. You can accompany it with anything, it could be with meats, fish, tortillas, eggs, salad etc. The best mashed potatoes in the world is what my mom does and I hope one day I'll look as good as her. 

One thing I didn't mention is sweets, like cakes, cookies, ice cream, that are also part of a good meal (perhaps not so healthy), but it could be a good option to have a good time. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Place i'd like to travel to

Future job

Music