October 25, 2020

 

Chile after 18 October has not been the same again. People went out on the streets to protest their rights every day in Plaza dignidad. After this, one of the greatest demands was the drafting of a new constitution, and in this way to make Chile more equal, that not only some  people are the privileged.

After this, a plebiscite was scheduled for April 26 of the same year, but the coronavirus caused it to be delayed by Sunday, October 25. That morning I was very excited about the historical process I was being a part of, plus it's also the first time I can vote and that made it even more important.

I didn't leave my house as early as I wanted, which made it a line of at least 8 blocks to the table where I had to voted. So with a lot of patience I did the line, it was very hot and the mask made me uncomfortable, but I was still very happy to be there.

After voting, I went to my uncles' house and waited for the vote count. After the triumph of the apruebo we went out on a great avenue to celebrate together with more people, always taking the security measures that correspond in this pandemic time.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Place i'd like to travel to

Future job

Music